Final Post 😭

by 7:55 AM 0 comments
1.) One thing I wrote that I never put on the blog was a story about a greaser boy. I really liked it but I never felt comfortable enough to share it where people could read it. It's stupid. But at the same time I enjoy the concept. I bet you if I reread it, I will have so many changes I will want to make. Also I think it would be cool if I did actually turn some of my writings in to comics. BUT that's just me. One of my favorite things I have written was Sally. It was the first real thing I wrote for the class, and everyone loved it. I loved it. Another favorite was Fake. There are just certain things about these writings that resonate with me.

2.)  On a personal level of reading, I have actually went back and read some of my old Archie comics. Not for reading purposes though. I might sound like a total dork but, I like to read them to figure out all the technical points of a comic book in a more domesticated setting of the story. Reading this I sound like a
freak. But that's what I do and that's what I like to read. Panel placement, speech bubbles, fonts, and just other stupid things that has to do with comics.

3.) I loved keeping this blog. I love my lay out and (most) of my posts. I came up with the name because I am a cynical abomination. I have no idea what type of people would read my writing. I am not one to push my writing (or drawings) onto other people. I may or may not continue to use it. I know I will definitely keep everything here to look back on in the future. If I did choose to keep up the blog I would make short stories about the characters I have created in my head.

4.) I hate journaling physically. If I had to ever journal again I would rather do it digitally, but I just prefer everything digital. I have a lot of drawings in my journal because I learn better while I doodle, and it's hard for me to just focus on writing. The writings I do have in my journal though are mostly short/unfinished fiction stories that I would be to embarrassed to let anyone read. I should really get more confident. I will definitely continue journaling and when I do it will be even more short/unfinished fiction stories.

5.)  I ride my hog faster. Faster so the tears can't be seen. I don't cry. I am Wayne Mercedes. The Wayne Mercedes.

I can feel the bruise form on my cheek, letting the cool night air sooth the heat radiating off where that bastard hit me.

As I ride I begin to cry less, but the less I cry, the angrier I seem to get. That man. That horrible man. I have lived with him for 17 years. I could have left anytime, but somewhere in me, deep inside, I felt as though I owed him something. Imagine that. Me owing him  something. For all I care he can rot in shit.

My bike starts to sputter, reminding me to fill it up. I continue to drive, can't getting far enough away. I drive until I am sure she can't drive any more.

As I pull into the nearest Pops, Gas and Smokes. I take just a moment to regain my composure, slamming my angered fist on my bike. I sigh before I pull the bike into a gas pump, signaling over the service tenant.

A scrawny kid, not much younger than me slinks over, I read his name tag. Scrawled on the patch is 'Dick'.

"Don't get a dent on it." I growl, walking past the wide eyed child, he shrinks back, whimpering in fear.

I walk through the little store, I see a middle aged woman, her hair pinned out of her face, wearing a blue sundress in the dead of night. I glare, yet for some god forsaken reason, she takes this as an invitation to strike up a conversation.

"Ain't you a little young to be out at this hour?" she smiles sincerely, "I'm pretty sure your parents must be real worried."

I can't help but stiffen at her remark, ignoring the last comment. I pull out my bill clip, "Isn't he?" I gesture towards Dick, watching as he stumbles to clean my bike.

She actually thinks I am kidding. She just laughs off my question, "Just gas then?"

I huff and look at the shelf behind her, cigarettes.

"And a pack of Newports." I grunt, flipping through my money. I hand her 3 dollars and pay for the gas and cigarettes, stopping her as she starts to hand back change, "Keep it." I mutter.

Shoving the bill fold back in my pocket, I shove my way out the door. Dick sees me coming and he waddles away.

I get on my bike, looking up at the Pops, Gas and Smokes. and I drive away. Gaining speed as I go, going to fast I can feel myself begin to lose control, until everything goes black.  

6.) My little fake plant died
     Because I forgot to fake water it

7.)  In the future most of my creative writing will be for making comics and cartoons. When I write, I make my head a little quieter. I have so many ideas floating around my head that sometimes I just can't concentrate, let alone turn it off. But someday they won't be just ideas. Hopefully they will be million dollar ideas.

8.)  You did good kids, you did good.

Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment