Oligarchy of the Halls

by 6:39 AM 2 comments
Before I fell asleep, I would pray to god. He was the only who seemed to listen anymore. Walking through the polished halls of the giant school. Learning what hallway to avoid them. They rule the school with a literal iron fist. They run in a gang, pulling pig tails and taking lunch money. Power is the only thing they care for. We tell the authorities, begging for help, wanting any sort resolution from the dictators of the halls. Waiting for any solace, the days getting worse. I am done. Today, I stand up to this oligarchy. I use words instead of strength. When they heard, I could not run fast enough and they got me. And I will never forget the taste of iron assaulted my tongue.

Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this, it's very meaningful and very deep. My favorite line is "Today, I stand up to this oligarchy. I use words instead of strength."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool word: oligarchy. Takes me back to my Civics classes in middle school...

    ReplyDelete