Fly Away

by 6:22 AM 2 comments

Flying away from __________. What am I flying away from? 
I know I am not flying towards anything 
But then wouldn't that mean I am flying away from something?
I suppose not.
This realization makes me stop. 
I freeze in time.
I look around and I take in  what I have been missing.
I missed so much as I flew without a purpose.
If I am not to fly to or from anything, then what is my purpose?
Is my purpose to look for my purpose or is it to live without one?


Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really interesting question. I also had that question as well like what is my purpose and why I am here. Am I suppose to seek my purpose or am I suppose to wait for my purpose to appear in front of me. I ask those questions sometimes though it becomes to deep and I can't find the answers to that, so I stop seeking or the answer and go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something I've realized as I've gotten older: "I missed so much as I flew without a purpose." I think of all that I missed noticing, trying to rush on to whatever came next.

    ReplyDelete