Reel Life

by 2:12 PM 1 comments

My favorite movie is The Shawshank redemption. The plot was incredibly well thought out, and planned. The story was intriguing, sad and kept me on my toes. The amazing part about this is that it is far from the genre of romance which is my favorite. This is a great movie and I would highly recommend it. I normally don't like violence in movies, but it was used as a tool to tell the story, rather than a needless scene to extend the movie time.

I typically don't really care for horror movies, it's not that I dislike them, they just don't appeal to me as much. I didn't even really watch them before sophomore year. Horror movies aren't my cup of tea, but I willing to watch them.

I watch movies at home with my family, usually. Watching movies with family and friends makes the experience better than when I am watching them alone. Sometimes I'll go see movies on the big screen, but I think it's better to wait and watch from the comfort of my home. I watch movies probably about once every two weeks. It depends on what is going on during the week.

Watching movies is always better when in the comfort of friends or family. Movies are almost never fun without snacks and drinks. That always improves the experience. Movies are also better when you are comfortable and can lay down. The best movie experience is one with friends.

I love the company of others but I do occasionally enjoy my privacy.
I am proud, yet agreeable. I try and express my anger directly. I will do what is best for me.
I am easy going, and a go-with-the-flow sort of person. I prefer not to make plans and take things as they go. Apparently, according to this quiz, I am calm and mostly emotionally stable.
The quiz said I am practical but willing to try new things, I seek new things more often than not.

In a Biopic about me, Amy Schumer would play me. The main events that would be in the movie would be my brother being born, me getting my dog Dude, and me graduating and escaping the prison of highschool. It would have a happy ending!

Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment:

  1. I could see Amy Schumer playing you! And I'm glad you liked Shawshank so much. I think it's a really beautiful movie.

    ReplyDelete