Narrative Poems

by 6:54 AM 1 comments
Interior II
My home doesn't exist to you
It is on another plane of existence
Not for you, just for me
I come home to escape your world
The chair, the rug, the dust is placed strategically
When you find yourself in my home
You see an empty room with that unfamiliar smell
I see a vibrant safety net, ready for me with open arms
I am ready to come home
Home sweet home

Swingeing London 67 
The time of out lives is here
The time to be young
The time to be wild
The time to be free
The time to ignore the laws
The time to be who you truly are
The time to make your head spin
The time to show the man who's the boss
The time is now

Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment:

  1. I like the rebellion in that second piece, that pull we always feel when we're young to go against what's expected...

    ReplyDelete