Put Me in the Zoo

by 7:15 AM 1 comments
"But
you should not
be in the zoo.
No. You should NOT
be in the zoo.

With all the things
that you can do,
the circus
is the pace
for you!

Yes!
This is where
I want to be.
The circus is the place for me!"

This short book is simple yet is incredibly insightful for years to come. Put Me in the Zoo by Robert Lopshire is actually an early reader book. This is too long to be a quote yet to short to be a story. But this part means so much to me. It is basically telling you you may think you know what you want, yet in reality you belong where you are accepted. I don't think I am explaining this well but this honestly gave me chills when I reread it a few nights ago. I may just be emotional but this just gives me such a warm feeling in my heart. We can all relate to the spotted animal in this story one way or another. Having your dreams crushed can be devastating but once you truly find your place, you are set. Let go of your sadness and welcome the happiness with open arms.

Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that the book's message still resonates you all these years later, and for such different reasons probably. I see truth here: "Once you truly find your place, you are set."

    ReplyDelete