Comments

by 6:46 AM 1 comments
Nichole

  • I am: "I don't really like the beach but I can appreciate that you like them :)"
  • Object: "I am totally immersed into the story, as if I was there watching it all happen. I /need/ you to finish it. I have to know what happens next! :)"

Anastasiya
  • I am: "I should also probably work on being a better person :)"
  • Object: "This story was so amazing, pulling right at the heart strings. My entire heart went out to little Alexa, wanting her to get a toy. But I absolutely adored the end. Making me laugh as I read it. Great read :)"
Kat
  • I am: "sweaty hands" I can relate :)"
  • Object: "All I can say is wow. I am so amazed at how you portrayed us as the box in your piece. I probably relate to this a little more than I should but the way you expressed it was amazing and inspiring. :)"
Kam
  • I am: "We share our age in common. I am also 17 :)"
  • Object: "I absolutely adore the first sentence. It pulled me in right away. I am not sure why but "The sound of a baseball hitting a bat is the heartbeat of America" was an amazing hook statement. You can feel your passion for the sport and I loved reading it. :)"


Echo Clairday

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback on your classmates' work. I know they appreciate your attention to detail and friendly support.

    ReplyDelete